How to Rent / FAQ
Schools and Theatre shows send your casts' measurements
we'll send you ready to wear professional costumes
about one week before your show opens.
We ship entire shows (minimum of 6 costumes) all over the U.S.Average Complete Costume Rentals start at about $95
Individuals, couples & small groups in the local area:
HOW TO RENT
- The Person wearing the costume comes in to try on.
- How far in advance? About 3 days to a few weeks before your event.
- We'll help you select a few outfits to try on.
- Personalized styling by one of our costume coordinators is included in the rental.
- The rental is paid for at the fitting and picked up the day before your event.
- We alter our costumes to fit you best.
You are welcome to take pictures during your fitting!
About sending digital pictures to you: We have many more costumes available than we could ever photograph and post on our site.
LATE FEE POLICY FOR SHOW RENTALS
Large shows that are overdue will be charged a fee of 5% of the entire show rental price for each day past the return due date.
LATE FEE POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL RENTALS
Costumes rentals are subject to late fees. The first day late, you will be charged 50% of the rental of the item(s). Every day thereafter will be a 10% charge.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR INDIVIDUAL RENTALS
- Cancellations are subject to a charge of 20% of the rental.
- Cancellations must be arranged 7 days prior to agreed pick-up date.
- No cancellation after 7 days prior to the pick-up date allowed.